How Much Does a TV Broadcaster Make Per Year? Average TV Broadcaster Salary
The salary for a TV Broadcaster depends on a number of factors such as years of experience, local or national broadcasting and type of broadcasting such as news, sport or weather. A starting point can be field reporters or local news correspondents before moving on to anchor on a local channel. The average salary for a news anchor is $51,260 while a Sports Broadcaster can earn nearly $63,000. A weather presenter makes about $29,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary