How Much Does a TSA Make Per Year? Average TSA Salary
A Transportation Security Administrator (TSA) is responsible for preventing the transportation of any deadly or risky items by aircraft, trains, buses or any other public transportation vehicle. TSAs also help in the screening of luggage, cargoes and passengers. TSAs may provide screening service to any airport which is in commercial use. The activities of a TSA can be divided into four basic categories: Grants, Law Enforcement Programs, Security Programs and Security Screening. A TSA transportation security officer can make approximately $25,500 to $44,000 annually plus the locality pay.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary