How Much Does a Swimming Coach Make Per Year? Average Swimming Coach Salary?
The income of a swimming coach depends on a number of factors such as the total number of people to be trained, the reputation of the firm and the job location. Most swimming clubs allot about 50% of their budget to be paid as coaching salaries. Their salaries also differ from state to state, club to club and based on the coach levels. In general, head coaches of smaller programs make about $35,000 per year and those employed for medium-sized programs make $40,000. Swimming coaches doing duty at major programs earn about $50,000 annually. However, top-level coaches can make up to six figures. For instance, a college coach of a leading team may earn $50,000 annually.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price