How Much Does a Swim Instructor Make Per Year? Average Swim Instructor Salary?
A full-time swimming instructor earns $40,000 per annum. However, their income varies depending on factors such as the job location and their level of experience. A swim instructor’s primary job is to teach people of all age groups how to swim in a safe manner. A certification from the American Red Cross enables swim instructors to teach swimming classes. They also provide training to swim coaches on various safety aspects. Many of them work with the American Swimming Coaches Association, which offers a special certification. The Red Cross certifies WSI or Water Safety Instructor and the WSI program includes parent and child Aquatics, Preschool Aquatics and Whale Tales programs.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price