How Much Does a Store Manager Make Per Year? Average Store Manager Salary?
Store Managers are mostly employed in the retail industry, though a sizable number is also engaged in the pharmaceutical sector. Income in pharmacy field is slightly higher than other related sectors. A store manager, on average, makes $42,000 annually. Their main job is to manage all activities of a store. Store managers generally possess good administrative skills as they control the entire team of staff working in a store. Virgin Islands ($57,000), Mississippi ($53,000), West Virginia ($52,000), District of Columbia ($51,000) and New York ($50,000) pay higher salaries. Store managers also take care of hiring and training employees at the store, besides placing orders and maintaining inventory of the products.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price