How Much Does a Spanish Translator Make Per Year? Average Spanish Translator Salary
The average salary for a Spanish Translator varies greatly depending on the years of experience and the skill of the applicant. A translator with less than a year’s experience starts at about $28,500 while someone with four years of experience could earn nearly $36,000. Between 5 and 9 years it is $44,000 and up to 20 years it averages out at about $50,000. A very skilled translator with 20 years or more experience can earn as much as $75,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary