How Much Does a Spanish Professor Make Per Year? Average Spanish Professor Salary
An associate Professor of Spanish earns on average a salary of $35,000 while the average salary for a full Spanish Professor countrywide is $38,000 taking every position available into account. The actual salaries can vary greatly depending on the institution, the experience of the applicant, the demand and the location of the position. Typical professorial salaries can range from $48,000 to $68,000 at the higher end.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary