How Much Does a Spanish Interpreter Make Per Year? Average Spanish Interpreter Salary
The average salary for a Spanish interpreter may vary according to the location and demand for such services. In Los Angeles and Woodland Hills, for example, an interpreter can earn in excess of $45,000 while in places like Santa Cruz and Ontario in California, the salary would be just over $31,000. The salary for the same occupation in Washington, D.C. is somewhere between $72,000 and $73,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary