How Much Does a Smokejumper Make Per Year? Average Smokejumper Salary
The average annual salary for a Smokejumper is $55,000. Actual salaries paid vary a great deal depending on the company and its location, the experience of the individual candidate and the benefits available. The actual salaries range between $42,682 and $59,866. As entry-level Smokejumpers go up through the various ranks, the rate of pay also increases up to a top of the pay scale at $66,263.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary