How Much Does a Small Engine Mechanic Make Per Year? Average Small Engine Mechanic Salary
The salary of a Small Engine Mechanic can vary between $24,750 and $37,380 depending on location, the company and the experience of the Mechanic. Other factors influencing the rate of pay are tips, bonuses and overtime. The hourly rate of pay ranges between $11.08 and $15.57, while overtime rates go from $16.64 to $22.79. The rates do not vary greatly between the various industries such as lawn and garden, electrical and retail.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary