How Much Does a Small Animal Veterinarian Make Per Year? Average Small Animal Veterinarian Salary
A Small Animal Veterinarian working for a veterinary care franchise can expect to earn about $30,000 which is similar to the annual wage for a veterinarian working at a university or college. This is the lower end of the salary scale and can vary according to experience and expertise. Successful self-employed Veterinarians can make in excess of $100,000 per year. Some clinics will employ a Small Animal Veterinarian for an hourly rate of between $25 and $28.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary