How Much Does a Sleep Technician Make Per Year? Average Sleep Technician Salary
A Sleep Technician’s salary varies according to training, experience and location. The national average is about $38,000 with many employers looking for sleep lab experience. Experienced Technicians can earn over $55,000 while in some areas such as the Middle Atlantic salaries go as high as $67,800. Salaries in the West South Central are closer to $40,000. A beginning Technician can expect to earn about $28,500.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary