How Much Does a Shoe Designer Make Per Year? Average Shoe Designer Salary
The average salary for a shoe designer varies from state to state. For example, at the high end a Designer in Boston, MA can earn over $98,000 and in New York-Manhattan, NY, nearly $83,000. At the low end of the scale, a Designer in Chicago is paid about $63,000 and $64,600 in Orlando, FL. The average salary in Dallas and Houston is about $74,000 while in Charlotte, NC the pay is $58,950.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary