How Much Does a Senior Accountant Make Per Year? Average Senior Accountant Salary?
On average, a senior accountant earns $60,000 annually. The salaries may vary due to a host of factors, including size of the firm, area, education and experience. New York, California, New Jersey, Texas and Illinois are among the states that offer a higher pay to senior accountants. However, it is the federal government that pays the highest salary to senior accountants in the US. In addition to managing the financial resource of a firm, senior accountants also review the financial status on a monthly and annual basis. They also prepare audits, financial statements and fiscal reports. Senior accountants also analyze revenues, commissions and expenses of a company.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price