How Much Does a Seismologist Make Per Year? Average Seismologist Salary?
A seismologist is an earth scientist who studies earthquakes and other seismic effects and movements occurring on the earth. They predict where tremors are likely to happen and with what magnitude on the Richter scale. Seismologists also devise ways to prevent them from taking place. They evaluate the potential dangers that an earthquake can cause and find out ways to bring down its effect to the bare minimum. They use seismographs to record the vibrations of the earth. Usually a seismologist spends a lot of time in the field collecting data and studying geological functions, besides conducting surveys. The average seismologist salary is $75,000 per year.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price