How Much Does a Secondary School Teacher Make Per Year? Average Secondary School Teacher Salary?
The job outlook for secondary school teachers has been promising over the past several years and the same trend is likely to continue in the near future. The average annual income of a secondary school teacher is $42,000. Place of work, size of the institution and experience are some of the prominent factors that may influence their income. Secondary school teachers teach students in schools from sixth form. They monitor the progress of the students at regular intervals and report the same to the school administration as a means of feedback. They also hold discussions with the students’ parents to enable the latter know about their children’s shortcomings, if any. In addition, they also supervise the work of teaching assistants.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price