How Much Does a Scientific Photographer Make Per Year? Average Scientific Photographer Salary
A Scientific Photographer can expect to make on average between $45,000 and $54,000 with the typical median expected salary at $53,674 which includes base salary, bonuses and commissions. The salary is affected greatly by location with 10% of Scientific Photographers earning around $34,000. The biggest percentage earn between $43,00 and $63,000 while the top 10% make over $71,000. The greater the skill and quality of the photographer, the higher will be the pay.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary