How Much Does a School Social Worker Make Per Year? Average School Social Worker Salary
How much a School Social Worker can make per year depends on the job description, the employing school or organization and its location. Some Children’s Services pay from $3,000 to $3,300 a month or nearly $40,000 per year while other organizations pay up to $42,000. School districts’ rates will vary from $42,000 to $46,000 while some private schools offer salaries ranging from $65,000 to $70,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary