How Much Does a School Nurse Make Per Year? Average School Nurse Salary
The average salary of a School Nurse varies a good deal depending on the employing institution and the location of the school. The Bryant School District salary range, for example, is from $24,000 to $26,000 whereas the Shepherd University rate of pay starts at $34,000 and goes up to $37,000. At the high end of the salary scale a place such as the Christina School District pays from $72,000 to $78,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary