How Much Does a Scaffolder Make Per Year? Average Scaffolder Salary
The average salary of a qualified Scaffolder varies according to the job description and location. A Scaffolding and Hoist Systems Engineer can earn between $95,000 and $104,000. A Scaffold and Hoisting (Mechanical) Engineer will make $87,000 to $93,000. Some oil rig jobs go up to $55,000. The hourly rate for a Scaffolder is between $39 and $42. The higher salaries go to the most experienced Scaffolders with a proven track record.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary