How Much Does a Satellite Engineer Make Per Year? Average Satellite Engineer Salary
Because it is a profession requiring specialist training and skills, the average salary of a Satellite Engineer is higher than many others. Depending on the applicant’s training and experience, and the company employing, salaries start at about $55,000 at the lower end. In the mid-range the salary is between $63,000 and $77,000 while at the high end a satellite engineer can earn up to $122,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary