How Much Does a Salon Manager Make Per Year? Average Salon Manager Salary
The average salary for a Salon Manager varies from about $34,000 to $50,000 and depends on factors such as the employer, where the salon is located, different shifts and variables such as tips. A Salon Manager at J. C. Penney, for example can earn anything from $35,000 up to $42,000 which is similar to Kenneth’s while a manger at UTLA attracts a salary ranging from $46,000 to $50,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary