How Much Does a Sales Representative Make Per Year? Average Sales Representative Salary
A Sales representative’s salary usually comprises a base salary or retainer plus commissions. On top of this a representative can earn bonuses for meeting sales targets. The base salary depends largely on the industry. Electrical goods, for example, attract a salary of about $53,000, drugs and druggists about $60,000 while computer services representatives can earn in excess of $70,000. Only about 10% earn more than $110,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary