How Much Does a Sales Manager Make Per Year? Average Sales Manager Salary
A Sales Manager’s salary is based on an annual base or hourly wage plus commissions and profit sharing. The base salary for a Sales Manager starts at about $46,000 and goes as high as a bit over $84,000 with bonuses ranging from $1,965 going up to $10,056. Overall, the average salary including bonuses and overtime starts at about $50,000 and at the high end is just under $91,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary