How Much Does a Sales Clerk Make Per Year? Average Sales Clerk Salary
Because of the nature of the position, the salary of a sales clerk is usually expressed in terms of an hourly rate which can vary according to the company, the industry, the location and shifts worked. A basic hourly rate ranges from $7 to $11. Fashion Bug salaries go from a low of $6 an hour up to $8. Hobby Lobby rates are slightly more while some companies offer $10 to $12.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary