How Much Does a Safety Officer Make Per Year? Average Safety Officer Salary
A Safety Officer’s salary varies according to the industry employer. Hospitals and Medical Centers pay in the $38,000 to $46,000 range although depending on the location, this could go up to as high as $73,000 in large cities. Private companies and large colleges or universities have salaries ranging from $55,000 to $63,000. An hourly rate for a Safety Officer can be anything from $9 to $16 depending on the employer.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary