How Much Does a Safety Engineer Make Per Year? Average Safety Engineer Salary
The average salary for a safety engineer, excluding mining safety engineers and inspectors, ranges from a low of $43,540 up to over $100,000 depending on the location and the industry. The median salary is $72,490 with the lowest 25% of safety engineers earning about $56,000. The top 25% can earn in excess of $90,000 while the top 10% of all safety engineers earn over $106,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary