How Much Does a Safety Consultant Make Per Year? Average Safety Consultant Salary
The average salary for a Safety Consultant employed by a large multi-national company is anything from $89,000 to $96,000 at the high end. In this market salaries of $80,000 to $90,000 are also common. In the middle range, smaller companies will pay $50,000 to $55,000 while at the low end the average is about $34,000 to $36,000. Some companies pay about $2,000 a month or about $24,000 per annum.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary