How Much Does a SWAT Team Member Make Per Year? Average SWAT Team Member Salary?
On average, a Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) team member earns $55,000. Among different positions, the SWAT team supervisor who earns the most. Other benefits include insurance cover, sick leave, paid vacation and other allowances. A SWAT team member’s main duty may be patrol work. They possess excellent firearms skills and usually work to diffuse crisis situations. They are well trained to serve as a police officer. Thus, salaries for SWAT team members and police officers are comparable. The most striking feature of a SWAT team member’s profession is that they earn a good amount by way of performing over-time duties that is often caused owing to exigencies.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price