How Much Does a SWAT Officer Make Per Year? Average SWAT Officer Salary?
The job outlook for Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) officers is higher than average. SWAT officers are police officers with specialized skills. They are well trained in handling state-of-the-art weapons to engage in encounters, mostly with hardcore criminals. As part of their duty, they may also have to work during unusual hours. They work in local, state and federal government agencies, serving 40-hour per week duty. A SWAT team may be called upon in extreme and emergent situations and the officers generally engage in works such as rescuing hostages and fighting armed criminals, besides acting as additional security for specialized events. On average, a SWAT officer makes $55,000 annually.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price