How Much Does a SAS Programmer Make Per Year? Average SAS Programmer Salary
An SAS Programmer can make on average anywhere from $39,000 to $52,000 per annum depending on the company and the location. Positions are also available in the $43,000 to $45,000 range. The number of years of experience is also a factor in determining the salaries. The higher paid positions are for SAS Programmer Analysts and Clinical Programmers while some Universities and medical centers also hire programmers for between $18 and $23 an hour.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary