How Much Does a Railway Guard Make Per Year? Average Railway Guard Salary?
Railway guards are found in all types of trains. Their main job is to ensure the safety of the passengers. They also carry out shunting of trucks and use operate certain devices in the railway carriages such as lighting and heating. Working in different shifts, rail guards also take up the job of inspecting passengers and monitoring the carriages. Most of today’s train operators have guards on trains in the form of conductor, train Captain or train manager. They also do duty as freight guards and conduct brake tests. A railway guard’s annual average income is $57,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price