How Much Does a Rabbi Make Per Year? Average Rabbi Salary?
The job outlook for rabbis is better than average and their annual earning is $85,000 yearly. However, a senior rabbi makes up to $150,000. Rabbis are spiritual leaders of Jewish congregations who conduct religious services. They officiate at weddings and funerals, besides performing other rites. Rabbis further serve their congregations by supervising religious educational courses. They enjoy a higher status in spiritual matters within Judaism. Rabbis of large congregations spend much of their time working with their staff, with support from assistant rabbis. Some rabbis do not serve as congregational leaders but engage as educators in schools.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price