How Much Does a RDA Make Per Year? Average RDA Salary?
The job outlook for registered dental assistants (RDA) is good and augurs well for the future. RDAs hold over 300,000 jobs in the US. The average annual salary of an RDA is in the range of $30,000 to $35,000. The income varies owing to several factors such as location, type of employer and experience. A registered dental assistant’s main job is to assist dentists in clinical, laboratory and administrative tasks. Interestingly, a large number of dental assistants learn through on-the-job training. It is the RDA who prepares a patient for the dentist’s examination.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price