How Much Does a Public School Teacher Make Per Year? Average Public School Teacher Salary?
The job outlook for teachers, in general, is good and continues to remain among the safest jobs there are. Employment opportunities for public school teachers are encouraging as they are more readily accessible and are often on par with other types of teachers in terms of earnings. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average public school teacher makes at least 30% more per hour than the average non-sales white collar worker. They are also paid 11% more than the average professional specialty and technical worker. A higher relative pay for public school teachers exists in almost every metro area. Their average salary is $50,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price