How Much Does a Public Health Nurse Make Per Year? Average Public Health Nurse Salary?
The job outlook for public health nurses is excellent and, in general, there is a growing demand for nurses in the US. Registered nurses are the largest group of health care workers in the country, with an expected growth rate of 22% during the current decade. On average, a public health nurse earns $51,000 annually. Coshocton (Ohio), Glenwood Springs (Colorado), San Diego (California), Columbus (Ohio), Houston (Texas), Washington (North Carolina) and Kenosha (Washington) are the top cities by popularity for the job. The main duties of a public health nurse includes assessing a patient’s health problems and needs, developing and implementing nursing care plans and maintaining medical records.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price