How Much Does a Psychotherapist Make Per Year? Average Psychotherapist Salary?
On average, a psychotherapist earns $42,000 annually. The income may vary depending on several factors, including experience, location and industry. Psychotherapists treat people suffering from trauma, mental health issues and behavioral problems. They generally hold one-to-one meetings with patients, helping them to decide on the kind of therapy that is needed. Psychoanalysis and behavioral and cognitive therapy are some of the different therapeutic methods used by psychotherapists.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price