How Much Does a Psychologist With a PhD Make Per Year? Average Psychologist With a PhD Salary?
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, job prospects for psychologists is expected to remain higher than average for the next 5-6 years, with an estimated growth rate of about 15%. More than factors such as experience and work location, it is the education which a psychologist possesses that may ultimately determine the salary. A psychologist with a PhD earns over $100,000 annually, about 30-70% higher than a psychologist without a PhD. Psychologists study the human mind and how it influences one’s overall behavior. They usually treat patients suffering from stroke, cancer or trauma. A noticeable section of psychologists, amounting to about 30%, are self-employed.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price