How Much Does a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Make Per Year? Average Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Salary?
The job of a psychiatric nurse practitioner is one of the most challenging and rewarding jobs in the medical field. Such is the amount of interest the aspiring candidates show to join the profession, that it may be difficult to find employment as a psychiatric nurse practitioner in the near future. Those having a 5-year experience earn in the range of $90,000 to $95,000 per year. Psychiatric nurse practitioners deal with patients having mental disorders. They start treatment to their patients only after understanding the latter’s nature of problem. Their main job is to diagnose the exact mental disorder.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price