How Much Does a Practical Nurse Make Per Year? Average Practical Nurse Salary?
Nurses, in general, are regarded as one of the most important members of a medical team, be it in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes or any other type of medical facility. Licensed private nurses (LPN) are employed in large numbers in the US, with more and more nurses entering the field every year. The most common duty an LPN does is to take care of patients who get admitted to hospital reporting ill, injured or disabled. They usually work under the supervision of a registered nurse. Licensing is mandatory to become a practical nurse, who earns an annual average income of $38,000. Mesa, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Baltimore, Las Vegas, Detroit, Portland and Chicago are the cities that offer a high pay to LPNs.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price