How Much Does a Play Therapist Make Per Year? Average Play Therapist Salary?
Play therapists mostly work with children in the age group of 3 to 11. However, they occasionally treat adolescents and adults as well. They take care of those suffering from psychological imbalances such as depression and aggression. They help children to overcome such situations through play therapy. Also known as child therapists, play therapists use play as a therapeutic tool to treat the children, who gradually learn to solve their problems on their own. The different job titles for a play therapist are family counselor, school psychologist, school counselor and juvenile clinical psychologist. The average play therapist salary is $70,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price