How Much Does a Plastics Engineer Make Per Year? Average Plastics Engineer Salary?
Plastics engineers enjoy excellent employment opportunities and their job growth rate is well above average. The average earning of a plastics engineer is $55,000 per year and the same varies greatly depending on a variety of factors such as job location, experience, education and skills. A plastics engineer handles the design and development of all materials, molds and other goods made with plastics. Plastic engineers apply their skills to various industries, including medical field where plastic finds a prominent place to produce artificial body parts such as heart, limbs and even skin. They also work in the construction industry to produce fire-resistant plastics to be used in buildings and factories.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price