How Much Does a Plastic Surgeon in California Make Per Year? Average Plastic Surgeon in California Salary?
According to the US department of Labor, job prospects for plastic surgeons are expected to grow by 14% during the next 5 years. The plastic surgeon school of University of California, Los Angeles is one of the two top plastic surgeon institutions in the US, the other being the Harvard University in Cambridge. Plastic surgery is often an elective procedure that requires intense training. Plastic surgeons mainly deal with either cosmetic surgery or reconstructive surgery, and sometimes both. The main duty that a plastic surgeon performs is to replace, repair or reconstruct different parts of the body, though often pertaining to face. On average, a plastic surgeon in California makes $300,000 yearly.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price