How Much Does a Plant Pathologist Make Per Year? Average Plant Pathologist Salary?
The average annual income of a plant pathologist is $70,000. Plant pathologists detect, control and eradicate plant parasitic nematodes and diseases. They analyze potential hazards for plant life and find remedies to overcome them effectively. They also assist staff biologists in the enforcement of state laws and regulations as they relate to plant diseases. They conduct detailed studies to compare healthy and diseased plants to determine various symptoms. A plant pathologist also determines the kind of plants that transmit diseases. They specialize in the type of plants affected such as cereal crops or fruits.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price