How Much Does a Pizza Hut Franchise Make Per Year? Average Pizza Hut Franchise Income/Earnings/Profit?
Opening a Pizza Hut restaurant is considered a worthy concept, for it assures sufficient sales and nets reasonable profits. Usually a Pizza Hut franchisee reports about 15% profit of the total sale which is to the tune of $700,000 to $800,000 per year. A Pizza Hut franchise owner, therefore, earns about $75,000 annually. The income varies depending on several factors such as the area where the store is located and the money that is invested initially. Pizza Hut has worldwide acclaim and only deserving people manage to get ownership for the fast food franchise. On average, it may require $1 million to open a Pizza Hut restaurant and the royalty fee is 6.5%.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price