How Much Does a Piercer Make Per Year? Average Piercer Salary?
On average, a piercer earns $36,000 annually. However, the income may vary greatly depending on a variety of factors such as place of work, experience, special skills and the clients they get. In most states, body piercing artists need to undergo training that may involve an apprenticeship to qualify for employment. Piercers work for monthly pay checks or commissions. Chicago, Portland and Atlanta are among the cities that are most popular for the job.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price