How Much Does a Physical Therapist Assistant Make Per Year? Average Physical Therapist Assistant Salary?
Physical therapist assistants’ jobs are projected to continue to be in great demand over the next ten years, owing to a growing elderly population and increased life-sustaining technology. Employment opportunities for this job are fast growing and at a much faster rate than the average growth of many other related occupations. The average annual salary of a PTA is $45,000. The main job of a physical therapist assistant is to help therapists in restoring the physical fitness of the patients who meet with accidents or suffer from congenital diseases. Physical therapy is generally useful to treat neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price