How Much Does a Parole Officer Make Per Year? Average Parole Officer Salary?
Parole officers supervise offenders who are eligible for conditional release from prison before completing their term of sentence. Prisoners must strictly obey prison rules, perform prison jobs well and show substantial progress in rehabilitation programs to become eligible for parole. Though a high school diploma may suffice to become a parole officer, those holding a higher degree can expect an increase in pay. Houston, Dallas, Albany, Fort Worth and Baltimore are among the cities that pay a higher salary to parole officers. They generally assess a prisoner’s life style before and after incarceration and the kind of job prospects they may have when they are released. The average parole officer salary is $40,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price