How Much Does a Papa John’s Franchise Make Per Year? Average Papa John’s Franchise Income/Earnings/Profit?
A busy location can bring in 15 to 20% gross profit to a Papa John’s franchise. To start a standard Papa John’s restaurant in a strip center, the initial investment required is in the range of $160,000 to $395,000, with factors such as the size of the store and the number of units to be owned having a big say in determining the total cost. The initial franchise fee is $25,000, with an ongoing royalty fee of 5% and advertising fee of 7%.The margin of profit a Papa John’s franchise can make also depends on the ability of the franchise to manage the business, drive sales and control operation costs. Papa John’s is the third largest pizza company in the world in sales. The average Papa John franchise income is $80,000 to $100,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price