How Much Does a Paleontologist Make Per Year? Average Paleontologist Salary?
A paleontologist’s salary depends on a number of factors such as education, experience and type of employer. Most paleontologists in the US work as college or university professors in the geology department. On average, a paleontologist earns $75,000 yearly. Of all the sectors, the petrol industry pays well for paleontologists. They are also employed in museums. Paleontology refers to the study of fossils and a paleontologist studies the pre-historic traces of fossils. They recover specimen of fossils and classify them according to the botanical family they belong to. Paleontologists are expected to possess the ability to adapt to different situations and working conditions.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price